Monday, March 9, 2009

i loves me a sling

I really do. There are so many fun, practical, stylish and down right darling options out there for baby wearing. Sometimes I wish I lived in walking distance of more things so that I had more reason to use the ones I have. I used to always put Asher in my Beco carrier when we went shopping.... and then about 2 months ago he had a fit while he was it in and insisted on sitting in the cart. I was so sad. I felt like he was "growing up" and didn't want to just hang on mommy anymore. Anyway, I digress.

I recently discovered yet another baby sling maker--Mod Mum-- and they are having a little giveaway this month. So go check it out if you are in the market for a sling. They are really cute.

This is my fav:
I don't need it but I want it. Maybe I'll win.

2 comments:

  1. i am a super duper fan of slings. personally we prefer a ring sling thanks to it's adjustable nature. being a car seat hater the nub wants to be out of it as much as possible. lugging around 20 lbs of baby... the arms get tired quick so we turn to the sling instead and it's a life saver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even have a baby but that is adorable and I want to buy one and just wear it around.

    ReplyDelete