Monday, April 26, 2010

wedding photo booth

My friend Jason got married last weekend and I took Jared and Asher to the reception. They had this fun photo booth set up. We are lame photo booth posers I'm afraid though. I was trying to get Asher to look up the whole time and forgot to do anything fun. Oh well. 

The best part of the night was seeing Jason, who I grew up with in Ohio. He even took me on my first official date after I turned 16. We both went to BYU and were always great friends, but I think it had been about 5 years since we had seen each other. We had tearful reunion. It was so wonderful to see him. I am so happy for him and his new bride. I wish I had a taken a photo of us together, gosh darn it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous you got to go to his reception!!! I saw him over Christmas and it was so fun, he's awesome huh?

    ReplyDelete