Thursday, April 29, 2010

asher's birth story at progressive pioneer

My friend Amy has been posting natural birth stories on her blog during her pregnancy. Today you'll find the story of Asher's birth. I'm really grateful for how well Asher's birth went, but I am SO SO SO excited to be giving birth this time outside of the hospital. I am really looking forward to being home where I'll be able to stay in my groove more easily and won't have strangers bugging me. Just gotta get this girl head down!

And a quick note on my breastfeeding project... I've set up a blog to display the photos. I'm just waiting to hear back from the moms I've photographed because I want to include a little quote from each of them about their thoughts on breastfeeding. Hopefully, I'll be able to share the photos I've done so far with everyone soon!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in that picture. It's almost weird how cute (and I picked that word intentionally) you look. Not tired, not serene-- cute.
    :)

    ReplyDelete