Wednesday, December 10, 2008

in case you haven't had enough twilight

True Twilight fans will know that Stephenie Myer has been working on a book called Midnight Sun which is Twilight from Edward's perspective. And the more die hard Twilight fans will know that one of the partial drafts got leaked. Stephenie wrote about it on her website in August. (I just barely found out about it.) She says she has stopped writing Midnight Sun for now because of the leak and decided to post the draft on her site. It's over 250 pages, and I read it the past couple days. While it is most definitely a draft and therefore has lots of mistakes, it was SO fun to read! It is so refreshing to read the story from Edward's more mature perspective. It's so wonderful to see how and why he falls in love with Bella. It's so fantastic to see Bella from his eyes. Oh, and it's really fun to get more insight into the Cullens. I am aching to read more. I want Stephenie to write all the books again from Edward's point of view. I really hope that she at least finishes this one someday.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I love Midnight Sun. I was so angry when I found out she wasn't going to finish it. I really hope she will. I love the Cullen family and all the info you find out about what they do and what Edward does that Bella doesn't know about. I think that story is way more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did hear about that a while ago. I wasn't going to read it though, until I read your post. I'm still on the fence, especially since I have to sit in front of the computer to do it, but now I am more inclined. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete