Tuesday, October 16, 2007

pillow talk

Warning: F-word (fart) appears below

Yesterday, 10:25 p.m., Jared and Katrina cuddling in bed.


J: What do I smell like?
K: Like boy.
J: What?
K: You smell like boy.
J: What does "boy" smell like?
K: Like you. You just smell like you.
J: But not stinky, right? Aren't you glad I'm not stinky?
K: Yes. You are remarkably unstinky for a boy. In fact... you hardly ever even have stinky farts.
J: I was just thinking that. It hasn't always been this way. In the MTC, everyone has stinky farts. It's something in the food. It can be quite embarrassing. You know, everyone is lined up taking pictures in front of the map and then... not good.
K: Yeah that's definitely not good. It must be something about how we eat cause I don't really have stinky farts either. I don't even remember the last time I had a stinky fart.
J: Me neither.
K: It's good not to be stinky.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahah! I love pillow talk. (and potty talk--sometimes. I guess I"m just still really childish for the fact that I kind of always think potty talk (as long as it's not too gross) is funny.) you guys are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it really is funny. Although this conversation was not said in jest, which kinda makes it funnier. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the word stinky makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete