Friday, August 31, 2007

playing with baby parker

The end of May, my sweet sister-in-law Theresa had her first baby--Parker. When we arrived in Utah a few days after his birth this is what he looked like:


The day before Jared and I left Utah, Theresa returned to the Beehive state after a summer spent in North Dakota. Her husband, Thomas, is still there for a couple more weeks working. Here is Theresa with Jared (Don't they look alike?):


Having Theresa back meant that baby Parker was back too. And check out how darling he is now:






Of course we all had fun holding him.




He is such a sweet, happy baby. Fully of smiles and giggles. Although he liked to stop smiling as soon as I put the camera in his face. But I did capture this great grin (albeit a bit blurry):

Check out those dimples!

We miss you Parker, Theresa, and Thomas!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your blog a few weeks ago when I was searching for pics of blunt bangs... and I am so excited when I see your new haircut just now!!

    I'm also a round face gal who loves blunt bangs, but since everyone said round face don't go with blunt bangs I was really disappointed. (right now I have side swept bangs, which are nice too but I'm tired of them!)

    But now I see you and this new haircut looks amazing!! That red is really gorgeous with your skin tone. I'm convinced, I think I'll finally get that long needed haircut :)

    Thanks!

    p.s. your family looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad my bangs have inspired you! I've heard for years that round faced girls shouldn't do the blunt bangs, which is why I specifically searched for people with round faces to prove it wrong! I totally love them more every day and wonder why I didn't do it sooner. And i'm glad my hair color looks good with my skin... if it didn't, I'd have only nature to blame! :-) Good luck with your new hair... I'd love to see a picture when you make the cut. trina129@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete