I want to introduce you to my new friend--shutterfly
Here is was what I love about it:
1. You can organize and store your photos (becomes a backup in case something crazy happens to your computer)
2. You can print your photos two ways: Send them to Target and pick them up an hour later. Or have Shutterfly print them and mail them to you. (You also get your first 15 prints free)
3. You can share your photos online. This is cool. Basically you get your own web page and can put photos there for friends and family to see.
Here is ours for anyone who wants to see all the pictures I don't put on my blog: http://jaredandkatrina.shutterfly.com/
4. Shutterfly also has a nifty little photo editor your can download and use for free. That is how I made the collages I had in all my New Mexico posts. Here is an example:
5. You can also make lots of fun things with your photos like cards and photo books and calendars, etc. I haven't done this yet, but am planning on it.
So there ya go! Try it out. I also tried Picasa, a branch of Google. You can do a lot of the same stuff, but I think I like Shutterfly better. Picasa has some nice features you can use with Blogger though, so it's definitely worth checking out. Have fun with your photos!