Saturday, February 26, 2011

8 months old


Better late than never, here are M's 8th month portraits. 
(They are only so-so. We took them in a hurry.)

I'm still rather shocked that she is really 8 months old already, but this is a really fun stage.
She sits and plays by herself...well next to me usually. She doesn't tolerate me not being near for too long. 
She is liking her daddy more and more, which is adorable.
She loves peekaboo and will even hold the blanket over her face herself.
Her laughs are infectious. 
As are her smiles.
She has a superior gag reflex which means she's not eating solids yet, 
even though she likes to taste things.
She really loves her big brothers and sisters.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel like the luckiest mom ever 
to have such a sweet and beautiful baby girl.






Yeah, I'm not really liking the post-processing I did on these either, but am too lazy to redo them. Oh well. She's still cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment