Saturday, September 11, 2010

pretty in pink (bumGenius)


We are a cloth diapering family. Asher has been using bumGenius since he was 2 1/2 months old and now Miriam has some of her very own. In pink! Oh how I love the pink ones! Because she's such a little thing the bumGenius didn't fit her until now so we've been using the newborn inserts with some smaller covers since her cord fell off. Plus disposables at night and when we are out of the house for longer than an hour or so. I'm so excited to have new bumGeniuses for her now. They are great for overnight and being out and about because they don't leak. And they are SO cute. I'm seriously in love with the pink. I kinda wish I could have justified getting her only pink, but alas my practicality won out and I got some yellow, white, blue, and a green one too.

And for fun... wanna see a side by side comparison of Miriam and Asher at 2 1/2 months in new bumGenius diapers? Here ya go:

Look how chunky Ash was! He weighed several pounds more at this age than Miriam does. 
Colors aside, doesn't Miriam just look like such a lady and doesn't Asher look like such a boy?

Ok, one more... check out his rolls! (And his awesome posing.)
I don't think Miriam is ever going to get rolls like that.
Even his toes were chubby.
Also, I really miss that north facing window we had in our NC apartment. Such great light all day long.

1 comment:

  1. She's getting so big already! It's amazing how much they look alike! Cuties!

    ReplyDelete