Saturday, August 7, 2010

link party: breastfeeding style

World Breastfeeding Week is coming to a close so I thought I'd wrap things up with some links to good stuff I read this week. Some of these aren't necessarily new, but they were new to me.

At Mother's Breast: Your Breastfeeding Photos!

 The Normal Newborn and Why Breastmilk is Not Just Food 

Breast Milk Sugars Give Infants a Protective Coat

The Case of the Virgin Gut

Actress Kaitlin Olson Has a Sunny Outlook on Birth and Breastfeeding

 Why I Protest NestlĂ©’s Unethical Business Practices

 Ok the last link about Nestle has tons of great and scary info about the crappy stuff Nestle does. Definitely check it out. I for one am going to do my best to avoid buying any Nestle products from now on, which isn't that much of a sacrifice since we don't buy most this stuff anyway. Mostly just the occasional Dreyer's ice cream. I am sad about that. Did you know Nestle owned so many brands? Crazy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment