Friday, April 16, 2010

train of thought

I've been a lazy blogger this week. Somehow this week has flown by and all the posts I meant to write have not been written. Things have been busy around here the past few days and they won't be lessening up until Sunday. Thank goodness for Sundays, right? I need a nap.

At the moment I am sitting on the front porch with the laptop while Asher excitedly transports dirt from the planter to various other spots in the front yard and porch. He thinks this is great fun. I'm grateful Spring seems to be here to stay and we have a string of 70+ degree days ahead of us.

On the agenda today is some serious grocery shopping, a primary activity, and my second breastfeeding project photo shoot. I did the first yesterday and have several more scheduled in the next week. I'll of course keep you posted about how I will be displaying the photos.

I have two recipes I need to post on here. Maybe I'll get to one of them later today. I also have a few children's books that have become new favorites around here I want to share. I will try get to that next week. If not, I will eventually.

That's it for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment