Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010

This is was the first Easter we've spent with all the kids. It was also the first Easter that Asher was old enough to actually enjoy getting a basket. I had fun going to Michael's and picking out baskets and goodies for everyone. We also got each of the kids a few books and my mom sent chocolate bunnies and stuffed animals. I'd say they got off pretty well. These pictures are of the kids after finding their baskets. I forgot to take pictures of the egg hunt. Oops.











As a side note... I really didn't want to buy lots of candy. For Asher I put goldfish and craisins in the eggs he found. Then for the big kids I had several eggs that just had varying amounts of dimes, quarters, or dollars. And yes there were some with candy, but not tons. Just Peanut M&Ms and jelly beans.

Because it was Conference weekend, we just hung out at home. Here are couple cute pics of the kids watching President Monson speak.





1 comment:

  1. the yoga blocks and green baskets are fantastic. Asher is huge now!

    ReplyDelete