Saturday, February 13, 2010

20 weeks


I almost forgot to take a picture of me before the week was over, so this one was rather hurried. But the belly was documented nonetheless.

I'm halfway done, give or take. I feel like I've been pregnant a long time already, but am now just really feeling pregnant. I'm starting to unquestionably show. My baby's movements are getting bigger and able to be felt with a hand on my belly. Although I can still lay on my stomach, I can now feel my enlarged uterus when I do so. When I think of how much bigger my belly has to grow, it seems like I'll be pregnant forever. And June/July still seems so far away. I am truly enjoying this stage of pregnancy where I am not uncomfortable yet, but am feeling more connected to my growing baby. I really do love being pregnant. It's a miraculous process that brings these little people into the world.

Oh and now when we ask Asher where "baby sister" is he lifts up my shirt and pats my belly. And then often turns around and sits on it. Such a funny kid.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the B6 tip, I'll give it a try!

    You look adorable.. cute belly! The second trimester is so awesome. I'm really looking forward to it.
    And I'm so happy for you to have a girl. Fun :)

    ReplyDelete