Monday, January 4, 2010

back in the saddle

Today for the first time in about 2 months, I actually loaded the photos from my camera to my computer and played around in photoshop. It had been so long, I felt rusty. It feels really good to be motivated to be creative again. I haven't taken many pictures in the past couple months as I've fought off the pregnancy nausea, but I am ready to get back in the saddle again.


This photo of Grace is from a day a couple weeks ago when we took the kids sledding at Sugar House park. I haven't finished going through the rest of the photos from that day, but this one is my favorite. I had fun trying out some of my new Eye Candy Actions (one of my christmas gifts). I also used a few of PW's actions.

I need to just give another shout out to being done with the first trimester! I am so happy to be feeling like myself again instead of the blah Katrina I was for a couple months. More photos and regular posting to come!

1 comment: