Thanksgiving is one week from today, so I thought I'd spend the next week listing some of the things I am thankful for. It's been too long since I've done this in written form. Here goes!
1. I know I keep saying this, but I'm really, really thankful for how happy and fun Asher has been lately. He is a delight.
2. I am thankful for a husband who has been doing the dishes pretty much every day for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Plus, he's been doing the majority of the cooking too!
3. I am thankful I was able to get ALL the laundry done yesterday. Well I started it on Tuesday and still have a couple loads to fold today, but its all washed!
4. I am thankful that I eat a very healthy diet, so that when I occasionally NEED a hamburger and fries, I don't feel at all guilty.
5. I am thankful that an In N Out Burger is opening this week in Draper so that I have another option on those days I just need a hamburger. :-)