Thursday, October 29, 2009

friends



On Monday, before October turned into winter, Asher I spent the afternoon with Avery and Danielle. The babes played and the mamas talked and talked and talked. Pregnancy. Parenting styles. Food. Health. Church callings. Fashion. It was just what I needed.

I'm so grateful for dear friends. I have been very blessed at all stages of my life with wonderful friends. Friends who inspire me and teach me and love me and make me laugh and share in my joys and sorrows. And the blessings just keep flowing. Since we've moved back here, I've made several new friends who I just love already. I'm a very lucky girl.

To all my friends out there, virtual and otherwise, thank you! You mean the world to me.

3 comments:

  1. We as women thrive on our friendships, we need them. And I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, katrines...i'm so glad you back in UT. can't wait to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it was just what I needed too! Thanks for coming over. What are we going to do now that its winter?

    ReplyDelete