Thursday, September 24, 2009

farewell fair mullet

Sunday night we decided the mullet had grown long enough.

It was just too long and fluffy, and the curls I was hoping would appear, never really did.


So we cut off the ceremonial baby hair lock and then pulled out the clippers and daddy had a go at it.
Don't look too closely though, Asher was super wiggly so its not very even, but he doesn't have much hair anyway so its hard to tell.

Hopefully now it will all grow out more evenly.

He's not much of a baby anymore these days. :-(
Next time I think he wants to cut it himself.

4 comments:

  1. Ha!

    I finally got around to shaving my baby's mullet not too long ago. I might have cried a little. (But not NEARLY as much as he did ....)

    At least Asher doesn't seem too traumatized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh, I need to do this for Jules...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... I love the back of baby heads. :P hah!! great hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still letting the awful mullet grow on Eli. I just can't bring myself to do it, but I know I need to just do it. He's starting to look like a girl these days :)

    ReplyDelete