Thursday, August 27, 2009

hiking battle creek falls



Last Friday, we took Kalli up on her invite to hike Battle Creek Falls. Jared and all 4 kids came along and we had a great time. Thanks for getting us out, Kalli! My apologies for only getting a picture of everyone's backsides.

Jared even took the camera and got a couple pics of me and the Ash Man looking cool in his shades.



I really like this picture. I love having Asher all cozy in the carrier.

Kalli brought along Gus the dog.

Nature pics...




We are hard core and hiked up a ways farther than everyone else. The kids loved playing in all the rock. Actually, Isaac and Olivia kept going so Jared had to go after them and then I had to find them too. It was fun though.




Good times were had by all!

3 comments:

  1. That will go down in history as one of the greatest days of Gus' life. Swimming, check. Horrifically dirty and stinky, check. Lots of people to run around and get wet, dirty and stinky too, check, check, check.. Kids to pull around and play with, check.

    I'm so glad you guys could come. See you Friday. I'll send you an email with my address. You and Ash are more then welcome to go with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, your beautiful photos made me homesick for the Utah mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful hike...we need to do this one! hugs, trina

    ReplyDelete