Monday, April 6, 2009

williamsburg



While my mom, dad, and little brother Nick were here we drove up to Williamsburg and then DC. When we lived in Ohio we went to DC a lot and visited Williamsburg once too, but Nick, being the youngest, didn't really remember. My thought he needed to see these places and took advantage of our location to do so during Nick's spring break. Unfortunately, Jared couldn't come because he is busy preparing for exams. Actually, he took his Hebrew exam the day we went to Williamsburg. (And passed with flying colors!) So we had to have fun without him. 

As promised, I actually took photos. Here is a sampling. If you want to see more, click on any of the photos and it will take you to my picasa album. 

I love this brick arched bridge we walked under. And the pretty little tree growing out of the creek.


My dad being silly.


View of the hedge maze at the Governor's Mansion.


View of the Mansion from the maze.


Garden gate


Pretty pink tree buds.


Nick's yellow Chuck's


Ash Man in chill baby mode


My wonderful parents


Nick in a "pirate hat"


Colonial photo op



Garden flowers

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun trip. You take gorgeous pictures, they really capture the location. I've only been there once, but I fell in love with it and was on a kick of wanting to go back and work in period dress for like a year afterwards. Fun to see your family!

    ReplyDelete