Friday, November 21, 2008

four months old



The Ash Man is four months old today! I can hardly believe it myself. We went to the doctor for his check up this morning. He weighed in at 16 pounds 11 ounces and was 25 3/4 inches long! He was between 75% and 90% for height, weight, and head size. Not bad! He's more than doubled his birth weight. Here are a few photos I took this morning. I love this little romper-- can you believe it is a size 6-12 months? He barely fits into his 6 month size stuff now.

We sure adore this little guy! He's been so happy today even though he got shots. What a trooper!





I'll be posting more photos and doing more of an update on Asher's blog this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. 16 lbs 11 oz!! Woah Asher- you chubby guy you. Is your back just killing you, Katrina? Mine is with my almost 20 lb'er. Looks like Asher will be at that weight soon enough.

    I love the romper. I personally am NOT loving that Payson's in such big clothes already- don't you hate that you have to keep buying clothes so often? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is 4 months old!! He is sooooo cute, I wish I could see him in person.

    ReplyDelete