Melissa tagged me a few days ago, and since I have pretty much all the time in the world right now, I thought I'd play along.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
June 1998--I was 15 and had just finished my first year of high school.
2. List 5 things on your "To Do" list:
Pretty much I only have one thing on my list right now: Keep the baby in!
3. What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Hard boiled eggs with spicy mustard
2. Ice cream, especially milkshakes
4. What would you do if you were suddenly a billionaire?
Pay off husband's student loans and other debt. Invest. Give to charity. Decide what to do with the rest later.
5. List 3 bad habits:
2. Ignoring messes
3. Leaving the TV on even when I'm not watching it
6. List 5 places you've lived:
1. Bountiful, Utah
2. Shaker Heights, Ohio
3. Zanesville, Ohio
4. Provo, Utah
5. North Carolina
7. List 5 jobs you've had:
1. Administrative Assistant
2. Television News Producer/Assignment Editor
3. Executive Producer for University News Show
4. Teaching Assistant for News Writing class
5. Dry Cleaners
8. List 5 things that people don't know about you:
1. I like stale twizzlers. Something I was reminded of when we discovered a 2 year old package of unopened twizzlers during the moving process. They are perfect in my book.
2. I've recently become addicted to Food Network. Some of my favorite shows: Iron Chef America; Throw Down with Bobby Flay; Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
3. Jared and I went through a gallon of hot sauce in only a couple months. We put it in everything. (Or did before the heart burn started recently. Now Jared doesn't put so much on my food.)
4. I sang "You've Got a Friend" at my high school graduation. (Obviously people from high school know this, but most people reading this blog do not.)
5. I still haven't put together my wedding photo album. Perhaps that should be my bed rest project. If my uterus cooperates, I may do that.