Saturday, June 28, 2008

back from the beach

I am back from the beach and still pregnant. The plan was to come back this morning, but I had a few strongish contractions last night so Jared and I drove home last night to be on the safe side. Things calmed down about an hour into the drive and we just came home and went to bed. I feel much better being home and so close to the hospital again. But I am also SO glad that I was able to go to the beach and spend time with my family. It worked out really nicely. It was very relaxing. I love my family so much and am really grateful that my parents are so generous. The rest of the family should be on their way back here from the beach fairly soon and then they all fly home tonight. I will miss them. I promise to post photos from our trip next week.

1 comment: