1. I am thankful for my healthy body. I really need to exercise it more, but I like my body and am thankful for what it can do.
2. I am thankful that I don't have to dye my hair. Hair color is so expensive and doesn't last long enough.
3. I am also thankful that I can get away with leaving the house with wet hair. I am way too lazy to blow dry my hair when it is this long. (And in case anyone is wondering, the picture on the right was taken after I came home from the hair salon. And my hair hasn't been straight since then!)
4. I am thankful that I have always had enough to eat. And that I really enjoy food, but don't have an unhealthy relationship with it. I am grateful that I know what foods are good for me but don't deprive myself of the yummy (less than healthy) foods in life. If eating chocolate and ice cream means I'll never be a size 2, that's okay with me!
5. I am thankful for my husband's cooking skills. He is amazing. I am a very lucky girl.