Wednesday, August 15, 2007

new mexican sky

We have been back in the heat of Utah for two days now, after a gloriously cool, and by that I mean temperature, time in New Mexico at my parents' house. I'm not even sure if it got above 80 degrees in Los Alamos the whole time we were there. So lovely! Unfortunately, the heat here now feels even worse than before we left! I will post about our various adventures down south in the coming days. But for now, I will give you look at New Mexico's glorious skies. Enjoy.


Taken from the car window on the drive from Santa Fe to Los Alamos. Right now is monsoon season in New Mexico, so every afternoon there is a thunderstorm like this one.


A view from the deck in my parents' backyard. I can't resist looking up in the trees like this.


A view from Overlook Point in White Rock, NM.


From the trail in Bandelier National Park.


Ashley Pond in Los Alamos.


Morphy Lake where we went camping.



No comments:

Post a Comment