Wednesday, May 2, 2007

ode to blogs


Look at what computers used to be!!! We've come a long way, ladies, and now the blogging phenom continues to catch on as more and more of my friends are putting their stamp on the cyber world. This past week I have had no fewer than 5 friends launch new blogs (check out my links)! And it really makes me smile! I love seeing pictures of your families. I love hearing about all the exciting, boring, terrifying, or lesson-teaching events taking place in your lives. I love getting the inside scoop on all of you who live so far away, especially since I have become horrible at keeping in touch through that old contraption the telephone. Thank you blogspot for bringing us together in the digital age! Happy blogging to you all! What's your favorite thing about blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment