Friday, February 23, 2007

A blog of my very own

Hello, friends! I call you that, because if you are reading this, you must be a friend. I don't think strangers would find my life all that interesting. I have created this blog mostly for my own sake. You see, I used to be a very good journal writer. Sure there were the times that I went weeks or even months without writing, but usually I wrote several times a week--for years. Then for some reason, the past year and half or so, I have not written at all. This fact is quite distressing to my very soon-to-be husband, Jared. He is a meticulous journal writer... recording thoughts and events multiple times a day on his trusty laptop. Throughout our relationship, we have written many emails and so my need for an outlet in writing was met. However, Jared is still appalled that I have not recorded my own thoughts and feelings privately along the way. I've found that I am better at writing with an audience in mind and so decided to start this blog. My hope is to write here at least once a week and through this outlet get back into the habit of recording my life. Not that I am going to write every intimate detail here for all to read, but I hope by starting this, I will also start writing those personal thoughts as well in a journal.

So, friends, within the vastness of cyberspace, I hope you visit my little blog every once and awhile.

1 comment:

  1. love YOU! love the BLOG! love it all! so glad you are joining the rest us in blogger-world.

    ReplyDelete