Wednesday, July 13, 2011

holy crap.... I have SO freaking much to blog about. I need to get going on that one of these days. For example... we went to London last week! Yeah, London! Me, Jared, and Miriam. My mom stayed with Asher. Both kids did great.

My laptop power cord died while in London. I think this is at least the 5th or 6th one we've had with this computer in 3 years. For some reason, our computer kills power cords. Luckily, we've never had to pay for a  replacement. Thank you, Apple. I quite enjoyed the time offline the past couple weeks though.

This summer has been so busy but will now calm down for while thank goodness, so I might actually be able to start posting here again. We'll see.

And uh, what is going on with blogger? Everything is all different. I feel like I'm in an entirely different program.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for getting to go to London! I thought you'd fallen off the face of the Earth!

    Now...down to business. Tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete