Friday, March 11, 2011

pinterist-- you're gonna love it!


Ok, you might hate how addicting it is too, but it is so great!

So what is Pinterest? Here's how they describe it:
Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.
People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.
You really just need to check it out to see for yourself. I'm loving it as a way to keep track of all inspiring images I come across on the web. Really easy to keep them in one place and share them too.

Here's the link to my boards. Come request an invite and follow me and I'll follow you!

1 comment:

  1. glad you are putting my invite to a good use :) I spent the last couple of days going back and forth between ear infected kids and pinteresting. Just wish it wasn't so addicting, ha!

    ReplyDelete