Monday, January 17, 2011

Utah Birth Photography by Red Bean Photography

A baby's birth only happens once and nothing compares to those first moments of newness as a child comes into this world.  I will forever treasure the images I have of the births of my two children. I would love to capture the journey of your baby's birth and document the magic as you meet your baby for the first time. 

Now that Miriam is getting older, I am really excited to announce that I am going to start photographing births! My first one is scheduled for next month, and I can't wait. I am super passionate about birth and am honored to be able to capture such an intimate life moment in beautiful photographs. 

I am currently working out several birth photography packages in my new pricing sheet coming soon. Watch my photography blog and site for info. 

If you or someone you know is having a baby this year and would like to have it documented, please contact me at redbeanphoto@gmail.com.  Because my children are so young, I will only be able to schedule one birth a month, so please contact me early to save your spot!

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested! (and due June 4). How much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see your work! Her first birth was the first birth I ever saw/photographed so that family has a special place in my heart :). I'm so glad it worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is wonderful katrina! that will be such a blessing for those you photograph!

    ReplyDelete