Friday, October 1, 2010

sassy



Can you see the future sassiness coming out in this pic? (I swear I won't post any more pictures from our 3 month shoot after this.) There is just something about this photo that I love. Well it is my freaking adorable baby of course. Hard not to love. That face is irresistible.

By the way... is it bad that I sometimes see pics of other people's babies and think to myself, "My baby is SO much prettier than that baby"? Do all parents do that? I suppose it's just evolution's way of making sure we take care of our offspring so our genetic material is passed along.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, from what I've heard, I'm pretty sure EVERY mom feels the same way. I'm sure occasionally you can look at a particularly gorgeous child and know logically that this child is prettier than your own (hypothetical of course), but love is blind, right? I know I wasn't a "beautiful" child (cute, sure, but definitely not stunning or gorgeous or anything) and my parents refuse to admit that I was anything less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a-haha...yeah I think that is normal--but totally how it should be! And every mother DOES have the most beautiful child. Although I have to say, your baby IS particularly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete