Friday, August 27, 2010

end of summer at snowbird

The day before school started and my parents headed back to NM we drove up to Snowbird. The last time we were there was almost two years ago when we were all in Utah for Asher's baby blessing. This time we took a little hike/walk and then rode the tram up to the top. After that we got pizza for dinner.

It was fun except for all the complaining from the big kids. They were excited about the tram but found all sorts of other things to be pills about. Anyone else's kids do this when you try to do something fun?

I need to remember to get out and enjoy Utah's beautiful mountains more. 

Anyway, enough with the chit chat. Let's get to the pictures!

Asher was loving running up and down the trail.

Trying to chase a bug.

Holding hands with Mommy and Daddy
Grandpa packing Miriam. Can we say precious?
I love the shapes kids make when they run.

The kids were being all grumpy so I asked for their grumpiest face.
And then this one. Grace was just being pouty no matter what and Isaac is a goof.

I took another one where Jared is smiling but I liked this photo better.

Ah, they do smile!

I love my parents.




Asher cared more about the various vehicles at the top of the mountain than anything else.

Not sure why I look so awkwardly posed here.

Riding in the tram back down the mountain.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, my family spent a month in Europe that was basically a grump-a-thon. Our pictures near Stonehenge are the worst--folded arms, scowls, scrunched-up brows...the works.

    I'm sure my parents LOVED that. Plan an awesome vacation to one of the coolest places ever, then sit back and watch your kids whine and complain through 8 countries. Great, right?

    ReplyDelete