Wednesday, August 4, 2010

email glitch!

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to post a quick note to say that I just discovered that my redbeanphoto gmail account has not been forwarding my emails to my personal account where I always check it. For some reason all emails sent to redbeanphoto after June 12 have not made it into my normal inbox. So my sincere apologies if you have emailed me during that time and haven't received a response. I have quite a few emails to go through and will be in touch as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding!!!

Katrina

PS.... You have until tomorrow to send me breastfeeding photos. Please do! You can still send them to redbeanphoto@gmail.com. I fixed the problem. And those of you who already sent them, don't worry I did get them. I just didn't know I had until today!

No comments:

Post a Comment