Thursday, May 27, 2010

ready for a break

Its been a very busy past couple weeks. Last week started with news that my cousin, Sonny, had died unexpectedly. He was a border patrol agent down in Texas with two small daughters. Now his girls are without a daddy, his wife without a husband, and an entire family without their son, brother, grandson, nephew, and cousin. As the first grandchild on my mom's side, he was much loved by all. We had a funeral for him Monday here in Utah, which meant my entire family was here. It was good to be together. We will miss you, Sonny. I still can't believe you are gone.

I've also been keeping busy photographing moms and nurslings for At Mother's Breast. I wanted to get as many done now as I can since I don't think I'm going to want to do much of anything the last couple weeks of my pregnancy.

Its crazy that this baby could arrive as soon as 2 weeks from now or she could wait another 6+! I hope its more like 3-4 weeks. Of course, she still needs to do a somersault in there. I had a good visit with the chiropractor yesterday who also did acupuncture. She said she's only had one mom whose baby didn't flip after doing acupuncture. I'm feeling very positive that she'll make her turn very soon. And then she'll be ready to come. Keep saying prayers for us!

And last night we went down to Provo to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. It was so great to be together with Jared's siblings and see cousins and eat LOTS of yummy food. Unfortunately, I totally forgot my camera. So no pics.

Today, I am going to take it easy and possibly stay in my jammies all day. It's time for a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment