Tuesday, May 18, 2010

go raw cafe

Lauren took us to this fun little cafe in Vegas that serves only raw food. It was SO SO good. Really fun interesting menu. And definitely stuff that would be really hard to replicate at home. I meant to take pictures of each dish as we got it but we were so excited to eat it that I forgot until we'd already dug in. We got three things and shared them.

A mexican platter. There was a wrap, some kind of cracker topped with avocado, etc., enchiladas, and a few other things that I can't remember. All good.

A burger with a salad. The burger was made with beets and a bunch of other stuff. It was our favorite thing. As a true burger lover, I was actually surprised by how good it was.

And veggie sushi... also very, very yummy.



2 comments:

  1. These look yummy. I've been interested in raw food (not that I would ever be a raw food-ist), but I've never tried a real gourmet raw food dish. Compared to regular food, on a scale of 1-10 what do you think? I mean, is it just good considering it's raw, or is it really good? Would my meat-loving husband like it? :)

    I listened to the entire hour of your radio. You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very picky eating out at restaurants, and this was some of the best food I have ever had. And as Katrina said, it would be really hard to make at home!

    ReplyDelete