Friday, February 26, 2010

22 weeks



The belly at 22ish weeks. Things are still going well. I saw my midwife yesterday and I gained a respectable 5 pounds this month. With Asher I gained in spurts and it seems this pregnancy is going to be the same way.

In other pregnancy related news, I'm really excited because we are going to take a live Hypnobabies class this time. I did the home study course with Asher and could have just done that again, but I feel like I'll get more out of a live class. Fortunately, because I've already done the course, I get a discount to do the live class. And I get to take it with two of my fellow pregnant friends--Amy and Andrea. We start next month. I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. See! How fun would it be to take a childbirth class with friend?! Am a little jealous, all we had in our class were the crazies...it wasn't much support or help but it was really entertaining!

    ReplyDelete