Friday, February 26, 2010

22 weeks



The belly at 22ish weeks. Things are still going well. I saw my midwife yesterday and I gained a respectable 5 pounds this month. With Asher I gained in spurts and it seems this pregnancy is going to be the same way.

In other pregnancy related news, I'm really excited because we are going to take a live Hypnobabies class this time. I did the home study course with Asher and could have just done that again, but I feel like I'll get more out of a live class. Fortunately, because I've already done the course, I get a discount to do the live class. And I get to take it with two of my fellow pregnant friends--Amy and Andrea. We start next month. I'm really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. See! How fun would it be to take a childbirth class with friend?! Am a little jealous, all we had in our class were the crazies...it wasn't much support or help but it was really entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. user is used to seeing the comment form and filling out information in general. Filling out the name and email wont take me much time, and if you really wanted to go ahead and type the comment first, you can do so, not really that big of a work around. I’m .
    study abroad

    ReplyDelete