- Cross body strap. I want to be able to throw it on and be hands free.
- Big enough for a diaper, wallet, keys, phone, but not huge. I need something that is manageable even when I don't have Asher with me.
- A color that can go with everything.
- $50 or under. I usually spend under $20 for a purse, but I'd be willing to spend a bit more if I really like it and it will last. But I don't want to break the bank either.
- Cute. I don't want to look like a grandma.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
wanted: new purse
I've been on the lookout for a new purse and cannot find what I want. Here are my qualifications:
Posted by Katrina at 4:55 PM