- Yesterday I watched Nights at Rodanthe and Rachel Getting Married. The former was lame. The latter was excellent. And while we are talking movies, we also recently watched Slumdog Millionaire. Wow. So good and intense and good and has a happy ending, which I always like.
- I bought my first pair of Uggs. I got the Tall Swell Boot. They don't look so "Uggish" but they are comfy. I got them on sale too. I figured I should have some boots since I'll be living in Utah next winter where it actually snows more than once or twice a year. And it's still snowing there in April! What the heck?!
- Did you watch Idol last night? Doesn't Jennifer Hudson seem so nice? And did Miley Cyrus sound kinda awful or was it just me? She looked great though. And...what do you think of the judge's saving Matt? Interesting twist.
- I can't believe it's already Thursday. This week is going really fast.
- We had shrimp ramen last night with some edamame and carrots thrown in. Why is that stuff so good?
- I've been really into graham crackers and milk lately. Such a tasty snack. Asher also ate his first graham cracker this week. He liked it.
- I'm really hoping there's a new Grey's Anatomy tonight. It's been too long. I need to know what's going on with Izzy.
Any of you had any frivolous thoughts lately?