Saturday, February 14, 2009

delish

We are pretty low key about Valentine's Day. We didn't plan anything special. All I asked for was to be able to sleep in this morning. So although I woke up to feed Asher, Jared took care of him after and I slept until 10:30! Then he made me this glorious brunch--waffles with homemade strawberry syrup with vanilla ice cream on top. Talk about decadent! Two true ways to this girls heart: sleep and food.


And I'm sure you can all guess what Jared wanted for Valentine's Day. Men are simple creatures after all.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha. poor stephen. i'm 38 and a half weeks and not obliging him, i'm afraid. i got him a card instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this post was cute. I flew home from my business trip at 7 in the morning so I could be home for Valentine's Day. It's such a great day!

    ReplyDelete