Thursday, May 29, 2008

the latest

We went to see my doctor today. The good news is that my doctor thinks I'm only dilated to a 1 or 1 1/2 right now. My cervix is definitely still effaced about 50% and Asher still has his head down in my pelvis. Dr. Schlegel could feel his head when she checked me.

I am still having contractions sporadically, and they come more when I move around, so I'm basically on a modified bed rest to keep them to a minimum. I'm probably going to go into work one more time next week to wrap things up there. And our trip to New York is off. But I feel grateful that I'm not in the hospital and not on complete bed rest.

This is just a stressful time for all of this to happen since we are moving on Saturday. I'm so grateful for everyone from church who is helping out. We really couldn't do this without them.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't checked blogs in a while and when I checked yours--YIKES! So sorry to hear about all this, but I'm really glad that things are going okay now. Sorry about the bed rest though. That's a bummer. I'm definitely keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad things are okay. you are constantly in our thoughts here at Headquarters. LOVES!

    ReplyDelete